Start with DSC. Finish with DSC
With Home Care tools for rostering, managing staff records, onboarding clients, reporting incidents, and more, DSC provides the insights you need to make informed decisions and run your business efficiently. Plus, our integrated payroll and invoicing system mean all your business processes are covered.
Dedicated Support Worker App
Our dedicated Support Worker app is designed specifically to help your staff stay connected, be in the know and be efficient while on the go. With features like clock on/off, quick mileage claims, access to client information, progress notes and maps route navigation. Your staff can have the information they need at their fingertips, available on both Apple and Android devices.
Keeping Clients Connected
A web portal that includes the client & family as part of the care circle. Give clients and carers a connection through real-time care information visibility.
Compliance in Mind
DSC makes compliance easier. Our software is equipped with the tools and features to help you do things right the first time. And we are continuously updating quality & compliance business rules so you can feel confident in minimising human errors.
Keeping support workers’ profiles up-to-date is important for the efficiency & accuracy of rostering. At DSC, You do not have to click through the different screens to find the staff profile details. Support Workers can self-manage their details such as contact details, ongoing availability, new and revised skills, certificates (e.g. First Aid, Covid-19, Working with Children Check) and more.
- Easier to find Support Workers with the right skills for each client request
- Support Workers can self manage their details on the go
- Improve worker’s compliance by keeping all certificates up-to-date
With DSC, you can quickly view essential information, locate contact details, view finance information and view your client’s scheduled bookings all on your client’s profile. Additionally, you can attach Care Plans to the client’s profiles and view their schedules to make caring for your client easy and efficient.
- Make it easy to find all the details you need about a client on one comprehensive page
- Feel confident in finding the information you need quickly
- A better way of providing person-centred care
Ensure that care is done correctly for your clients. The Care Checklist is an important feature for ensuring that all tasks are completed during a shift. Support Workers can also check off items as they’re completed, helping your company deliver quality care.
- Ensure that care is done correctly & consistently for your clients
- Checklists help Support Workers do their job right the first time
- Setup and manage your own checklists
Client Connect gives participants 24/7 access to your NDIS or Aged Care care schedule, so they know who is coming when and what services they will provide. View detailed information about their support workers, and share their schedules with family and friends. Client Connect makes it easy for participants who struggle with English to view the care schedule in their own language.
- Give your clients peace of mind
- Your clients can view their schedule, share it with family and friends
- They’ll know who to expect at what time
Managing incidents effectively is an essential part of providing quality and safe aged & disability support and services. DSC Incident management makes it easy for your team to report, track and follow up incidents and hazards.
- Incident reporting lets you tackle the incident proactively
- Use our app (not paper forms) to simplify incident reporting
- Built-in incident management workflows and notifications that help you fulfil your incident management obligations.
More Recent Features
New Feature: SMS Integration
In January 2024, we will introduce a new feature to our platform — the ability to send SMS messages to your clients.